The Inaugration

Well ever since I started writing I had this dream of holding a blog of my own for publishing my stuffs. Infact I even started a blog for the same purpose but alas, you would find it in some abyss catching dust. Now again with a similar zeal, I decided to start this one, for which I seriously hope not to let it reach the same fate as its precedent.

Continuing with the string of my desires, I had also hoped to put a lot of gravity into my first post. Well but the ever lingering problem again came up and the million figments of my bemused mind could not settle down on a consensus for any topic.

Going down memory lane is now the most common thing which I do whenever I am stuck foraging for a topic. I know this wont give the classic kick start I wanted yet starting and inching forward is better than not moving at all.

So beginning on a philosophical note let me try and join the tid-bits floating in my mind and see if I could get a good picture ready. Just reminiscing past, a few things of the school days spring to mind.

While going to school, I used to see people swarming at the tea stalls, chatting and laughing and the man with the huge potbelly scurrying here and there amidst the clatter of cups and serving steaming tea to the lot. I tried to speculate what pulled these people to the stalls everyday..whether it was the tea or rather was it the feeling of togetherness they craved for. Whatever the reason might have been, but it certainly did serve to gear up my mood for school everyday and watching the buoyant scene used to be a daily amusement for me. Later on I came to know that most of the people I had seen in the stalls had seen massive pains in their lives, it will be better if I don’t cite their misfortunes. Still their sanguinity inspite of the harshness of their fates stirred me. Indeed inadvertently they taught me one of the biggest lessons of life,that my school could never teach, of optimism,o f hopefulness : the very essence of life that most of us today are devoid of.


Continuing on the lines of optimism I hope that this is a good beginning. Even if you found it a little boring and monotonous, believe me it gave a lot of contentment to me as I penned down each word above. I felt as something inside me got reclaimed today, an integral part of me which I had kept aside for quite long. I am hopeful that this part remains active in the days to come. I am again hopeful that I did manage to put is some gravity in my inaugral post. I am also hopeful this could draw a few comments from my friends :P

So guys, at the end there could be only one moral message: stay optimistic.,always cling on to the last ray of hope, something definitely would turn up(Just like this blog turning up today after 3 years of my hopfulness). Its finally time to punctuate.

Comments

Unknown said…
a good beginning indeed from my most optimistic friend :)
Bemused gal
Be amused..
Waiting for more nice blogs to come..
Rock the blog platform
Have fun
Aditya
(age old friend :P)
Ankita Saikia said…
good start dear...keep up the good wrk n m sure u'l definitely come up wid loadz more... :)
accha hai .... flowing enough to keep me reading till the punctuation .....[:P]... n u had tym and sensitivity to gather information about the gentry of that tea stall ....That's something !
kritika said…
yes u said it right optimism is all that matters.. as well said by someone: life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it
so if optimism is there in your attitude i am sure life would be bit easy to live upon....
good luck dear
Kuldip Agrawal said…
hmmm...
wnful first words... i expect more of such bful lines to come..
all d best dear :)
Hitesh said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Random: Musings from Harry Potter to Diwali

Untitled

The lakeside