Untitled


Life has its own set of ups and downs. There are times when the Lady Luck shines on you with all her might and then there are days when everybody leaves you in the lurch and just walks away. Who else can vouch for this better than my own blog. There was a time when it used to see regular updates, sprawling  visits and then there is a time now when the tides have turned against the poor guy and it is lying in some obscure corner catching dust.. no updates.. no visits… sigh.. :(

I am well aware that no matter how hard I try, but still it is going to be futile to fish for any excuses and muster some convincing reasons for the long hiatus in posting to this blog. But better late than never. I have finally wielded my pen (or my keyboard to be precise) and it is high time I break out of the shackles of apathy that have overtaken me of late. But settling down on a topic is again a task herculean in itself. I think it will be better if I just etch out a couple of random things around me.

I recently came across some episodes of QI on YouTube. QI(Quite Interesting) is a BBC comedy quiz show which has a unique philosophy that everything in the world, that may appear to be the most boring in a fleeting glance, is actually "quite interesting" if looked at in the right way. The participants go through a set of weird questions and are given points for interesting rather than correct answers. The concept could be summarized as think out of the box and walk away with the laurels. This kinda reminded me of the first year miss fresher competition :P the only difference being that the participants here don’t have to face a screaming and roaring MNNIT junta in MPHall, as we did. :P 

Its quite a while in Hyderabad now and I have even started picking up some Telugu now.. the best part about Hyderabad is the mix of people and the right mix of cultures and technology. Not much of rush, easy going simple people around.. nice :)
These days looks like we are in a drought.. haven’t seen any good movie releasing recently( I know Salman’s fans wont agree with me).. and from the upcoming promos doesn’t seem like there is one in the offing either.. but nonetheless I did get a chance to witness an exotic Movie and its exotic Trailer ;).. :D .

Anyway I have been through a hectic week and a hectic but awesome weekend at Bangalore lately(it was soo much fun.. amidst so many reunions.. wish it could have lasted longer) So after a couple of  meal skipping and less sleeping days it’s a mandate for me now to catch some sleep lest the incidents of CC and DE exam will repeat :P(I know I have kindled the alarm by now and some people will storm at me after reading, but this should not stop you from dropping your comments even if you feel that I won’t survive to see them :P) But there is definitely a feather in my cap that got recently added: so many people have finally acceded to the Fact that main moti ho gayi :yesh

Well, I guess this is one of the most unstructured posts written by me. A lot of random thoughts sewn into one. But atleast I did manage to convert the full-stop on the posts to a comma :P and hopefully this effort of blog revival doesnt go invain :).. :D So I did my bit for my poor blog by chalking a post and its now your turn to save it from its miseries by leaving your comments :D.

Comments

Sinki said…
almighty jee.. apke random thoughts be itne achche se framed hai ki kya kehna.. :) good piece..
Mohita Menon said…
:D :D thanku thanku :)
ankit said…
nicely done ... i like the title 'Untitled' ...yeah, thoughts are random but well structured ... keep blogging :) ..... I guess itni tareef bahut hai :P ... now that you know little bit telgu, teach me how to say 'mujhe telgu nahin aati'. One more thing, your blog still shows location as 'allahabad' ... allahabad rocks :) ha ha.... this one straight from allahabdi ...
rohit singh said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
rohit singh said…
hey gud post... liked it very much...
but usse bhi jyada...i liked last line of ankit's comment...
Mohita Menon said…
arey haan.. I did not realize ki abhi tak place update nahi ki..

and Ankit.. ye toh bahut basic cheez hai jo sabse pehle Hyd mei aake u should learn :) Telugu radu :) n tera Allhbd obsession mere blog mei bhi :) sahi hai..

@both thnx! :)
Karthik said…
The way you started the article, sharpening your laziness, with a motivation to remove the rust attached to your blog and the APT smileys as the toppings here and there, and the proper use of language with a sense of simplicity !!!

Good Work!!! But it is sounding a bit repetition, as your previous posts also started in the same tone. Well done Will be waiting for your upcoming posts!! But I couldn't understand anything about the exotic movie and the trailer :(

Off all the things that I like the most was "(Naku) Telugu Radu!!" :P

Guys keep learning Telugu...For any assistance drop a call at my number :)
Karthik said…
The way you started the article, sharpening your laziness, with a motivation to remove the rust attached to your blog and the APT smileys as the toppings here and there, and the proper use of language with a sense of simplicity !!!

Good Work!!! But it is sounding a bit repetition, as your previous posts also started in the same tone. Well done Will be waiting for your upcoming posts!! But I couldn't understand anything about the exotic movie and the trailer :(

Off all the things that I like the most was "(Naku) Telugu Radu!!" :P

Guys keep learning Telugu...For any assistance drop a call at my number :)
Mohita Menon said…
@Karthik..
thanku ji.. u r correct abt d repetition thing but kya karoon har baar ek hi story ho jati hai :P

and its sad you dont know about the movie and trailer.. u missed it re ;)
prachi said…
Well frankly Mohita.. this post speaks for itself that there is too much on your mind :) The randomness in your writing was a big surprise and is good for a change.But I do hope you write more regularly and future posts leave us with a broader smile on face :P
Pulkit Agarwal said…
Where is my Dictionary ??

Enjoyed the first Para .

I think the next 2-3 posts will have 2nd para in them :P

arreyy ye kya??
Haan sab sun lo ye moti ho gayi hai ..isne poora
..
..000009 gm weight bhadaya hai par weighing machine ko "so many people" kehna achchi baat nahin .

Karthik repetition ki baat karte karte khud comment hi repeat kar baithe ??
kriti said…
hmmm... since i have read the blog mohita expects me to write a comment and i shld ;)....mohita truely u r among few writers i always love to read...and they way u have jotted down the things going in your mind clearly shows you are just a normal person like me or many other ... :D
hekkum said…
I like the first three lines, Its true n i m waiting for ma lady luck :)
Untitled is very apt title for this, very thoughtful :)
n yup agar tu muvie n trailer ka mention nahi karti to main jarur karta :P [best part of the blog :D]

@karthik mohita ko repeat ka matlab samajh aata hai re, example kahe de raha? :P:D
Mohita Menon said…
@prachi I wud be more thn happy 2 bring broader smiles on ur face :)

@pulkit.. oye sacchhi many ppl hav acknowledged main moti hui hoon :)

@kriti.. u read my mind about comnting dear:) :P but ek baat bata abhi tak tu muje kuch out of the wrld abnormal samajhti thi :P

@abhishek i know very well how eagerly u r waiting fr ur lady luck :) n cmpltly agree wid u on d movie n trailer part ;) it really deserved a mention..
Karthik said…
@Abhi and Pulkit.....

main practical kar ke samjha raha tha :P..

@Mohita somewhere I read, Stress is related to increase Weight...I guess that might be the cause :P for you feeling that you had put on some weight.. (http://stress.about.com/library/weight/bl_weight_test.htm)...Your company is making you feel restless :( ...
Shrey said…
From my slight experience of literature , from my course of Reading different blogs last few months , this seems to be a classic piece of Post Modern style of writing , where while writing/creating something in that something itself you describe how you are feeling/creating it :) .. i feel it is really unique ...!! N as alwaz a great work by the mistress of words..!! ;)
Mohita Menon said…
:O :O
abnormal kam tha jo ab paranormal.. := :PP
waa..ye batao tum log muje human toh samajhte ho na.. ki wo bhi nahi :P

@karthik..
u should know that i dnt take stress :) main cool rehti hoon hamesha :)
the lethargic lifestyle is responsible rather..
Mohita Menon said…
@shrey

thanks re :) :)
mistress of words.. :blush :D
kriti said…
mohita i had a doubt but u proved me wrong :D ...keep writing next time no excuse
This comment has been removed by the author.
HI Mohite!!
Alau nauu!!
The title of the article “UNTITLED” reminds me of G. W. Bush junior…a person who declared “WAR for PEACE” : P waise we had a chapter in our hindi books during High school… “kya likhun” n author ne isi kashm-a-kash me 3 pages chchap diye the :D
one thing more..i was waiting fr ur blog more dan ny bdy else as it Gives me golden chance to write another blog in form of comments :D
First thing first…wat is this exotic muve stuff??? Yaar baat to poori bataya karo…
it is good thing you gained few micron inches of fat but baal bhi abdh gaye wala compliment bhool kaise gayi :PP huhhh

Now back to blog..the blog has seen better pieces from ur pen [or your keyboard to be precise] the thought process is very random [excused..shey’s comment can give explanation fr excuse…some wat post modern style of writing..welldone shrey ] but still random thoughts can be structured in better manner.. it was really nice to read about ur Bangalore trip…I am waiting to meet many of dem in delhi in next few months..
Well I think dats enough..waiting fr really better work and ur sketches n hoping dat next stuff won’t be in telgu[agar aisa hota hai to English/hindi subtitle daal dena] …Aintra!!!!…
God bless you
signing off
Mohita Menon said…
haha thanks :)
even I wait for your comments kyunki I get to read a complete blog in a comment :P

n exotic movie n exotic trailer k baare mei kya kahun :shh .. yehi toh ache blog ki nishani hai.. u leave ppl craving for more ;)

n yes I will be posting some more posts n sketches too hopefully :)
Webby said…
awesome post dear:)
liked the title"Untitled" the most, which made me more curious about your blog. :P
btw.. Dabangg is an awesome movie as my crush list incremented after watching it:D so if u r trying to give a sarcastic comment about the movie,then better not :D:P

n do keep visiting blore wenevr u need breaks:D :)
and @all - i do agree that mohita has gained weight. cant deny this fact :) keep it up ;)

i hope next post wud be related to your weight gain ;)
looking frwd for it :D
Mohita Menon said…
haha thnks dear.. finally I got some support :)
main toh blore aaungi hi.. but ab teri baari hai Hyd aane ki :).. dekh Prachi n Abhishek kitne ache hain.. both came to Hyd .. ab teri turn hai aur bakiyon ko bhi le k aao..

n no comments fr ur crush list.. I know us list mei kitne classic names hain :P
Shrey said…
@mohita..!! netym .. ;)
@chitranshi.!! thanx bhai..!! n ya btw.. nice post.. :P :P though i still cudnt get the meaning of ur opening n closin words..!! :P
shobhit said…
read it today...saw it was written long back!! nyways loved reading it as usual..nice..:)
@shrey..mohita is learning telgu..so first n last wrds are fr her ;)
Alau nauu! means "how are you".... and Aintra!! means "kya re"
Karthik said…
@Sid Correction

"Ela Unnavu ?" mean "How are you?"

"Entira" means "Kya re?"

First when I read your comment, I doubted if I knew telugu....After confirming with my friends, I got relaxed :P
Akshi said…
tumne bulaya aur hum chale ayee...i m but late bt chalta hai ;) (we hav habit of doing everything late)...it was a random bt nice piece :)...i enjoyed reading a light article like this on a sunday morning :)..keep it up..

Popular posts from this blog

Random: Musings from Harry Potter to Diwali

TV, Biwi & Karva Chauth