JOIN THE ROAR!!!

 Hey guys..
I am Stripey. I believe you all now know the sad reality that just 1411 of us are there in India now.The numbers of my community keeps on dwindling. Please dont let this routine go on. Otherwise one day I along with my friends would be wiped off the face of the earth.. something that u ppl refer to as extinction.

I have a right to live just like you do. I have a family and good friends just like you and a right to lead my life with them. Please do not encroach upon this right.
Yours Stripey



I think Stripey has said it all.

Its something really grave not only because tiger is our national animal but also because tigers constitute a rich part of our natural heritage and ecology.

This fact is a strident show of man's brutality.. Stripey and his handful of friends are in danger.. We dont want to lose them forever.

Really Stripey needs our help! We have to ensure not only his protection but also of the natural habitat he lives in. Most people are unsure of what can they do in their positions, but every single step for the cause helps,

Spread the word,
Join the roar.
Unite for the cause.

Do not undermine the power of word, it is mightier than a sword. May be this post here will not be of any significant help, but may be it will be. And if it does even a shred of help, why would I step back in spreading.

To know more details on how you can contribute to the Save Tigers projects, you can follow them on facebook, twitter or logon to http://www.saveourtigers.com/

Comments

Unknown said…
How very appropriate as today starts the Chinese new year: the year of tiger!

Popular posts from this blog

Random: Musings from Harry Potter to Diwali

Untitled

TV, Biwi & Karva Chauth