Flu Diaries

Day 1
Slight bad throat to start the day, but not too bad. Maybe, I would go for a walk outside and then spend rest of my weekend curling on the sofa with a book. Stay-in weekends are the best.
3 hours later. God takes my wishes to the word, literally. A stay-in weekend is precisely what I get, did I mention about that the head has started to throb yet :/ and the fever and the throat and the bodypain?

Day 2
Still surprised by what is driving me to so much sleep. The head continues to blast, did someone happen to sneak in a dancing hippo in there. Feeling feverish, need to pop in a couple more paracetamols I think. Take a lot of fluids they say. I think I am floating(and bloating) inside. The seattle dark weather doesnt help at all.

Day 3
Was able to get up in the morning and made it to the couch on my own! No force can stop me now.

Unless - its the hippo grooving in my head. As the day goes up, the fever is rising yet again and I feel gross :/ Evenings arent the most active times for that creature.

Day 4
My croaky voice sounds like a toad today but fever seems better.  The mediterranean plate I ordered for lunch today didnt turn out too well. Not a good idea to go to work and pass on the toad or the hippo. Gonna have to miss swimming in the evening too, duh Wednesdays :(

Day 5
Planning to work from home today, the throat has gone for a walk and hasnt returned yet. Feeling tad weak, but never better in last few days.

Day 6
Much better. The voice is back and so is the appetite. The first day when I did not feel feverish for a full daytime! Time to deflate the flu and gear up for the next weekend..

Hubby returns and says, "Seems my head is heavy, lets have a stay-in weekend".......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random: Musings from Harry Potter to Diwali

Untitled

TV, Biwi & Karva Chauth